001 FROG-PM6 Self-locking operator with encoder for gate-leaves of up to 7 m.
Attention *** The price is applicable only to the engine
Frog Plus is fitted with the new generation ZM3EP control panel, specifically engineered to ensure the system's top management performance, even for very large gates. In fact, besides the normal command and safety functions, the new ZM3EP electronics stateof-the-art functionalities and special details which provide total control of the operator and optimal service levels.
• Self-diagnosing safety devices.
• Function programming and viewing display.
• Gate-run control and encoder-based obstacle detection.
• Stores radio commands with different codes (up to 250 users).
• Safety is ensured even when the gate is still. Each command is cancelled if any obstacles are detected by the safety devices.
UNSEEN, RESISTANT, RELIABLE.
Available in the 4 and 6-pole motor, Frog Plus can power swing gate-leaves up to 7 metres long or 11 quintals and lets you choose the most suitable solution depending on what is required.
NEW SOLUTIONS, NEW PERFORMANCE LEVELS.
• Withstands anything! The materials used and the high IP67 protection-rating from weather agents, make Frog Plus extremely resistant over time while cutting back on periodic maintenance.
• Foundation box. Built of very-thick steel and treated with cataphoresis rustproofing.
• Cutting-edge electronics. Guarantees all evolved functionalities for automation control and user safety.
• A green light for frequent passages. Frog Plus is ideal for contexts with high traffic flow-rates.
THE NEW ENDSTOP SYSTEM... EVEN ELECTRO-MECHANICAL
The foundation box and operator are fitted with a series of opening and closing-adjustable endstops. Also available, as an additional accessory, is the electro-mechanical endstop to manage the endpoints of the leaves, thus preventing any overextensions at the end of the gate run. Moreover, the foundation box is fitted with a special replaceable supporting pin for easier preventive maintenance actions and to ensure durable resistance to the system