TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Direct cctv Srl - registered office in Via Romeo Nicola snc - 80026 CASORIA- NA (IT)
ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
In these general terms and conditions of sale (the "General Terms"), the terms otherwise not defined will have the meaning assigned to them below:
"Client" means any person, whether or not it has terminated the registration process, which is navigating within the Site, including those acting as Guest Clients or Registered Clients, both Consumer Customer or Professional Customer.
"Consumer Customer" means a natural person acting for purposes other than business, trade, craft or professional activity, as defined in Article 3, A) of the Consumption Code.
"Professional Customer" means the natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of his business, craft or profession or his / her intermediary, as defined in Article 3, para. C) of the Consumption Code.
"Registered Customer" means the user who has successfully completed the registration process at the Site, who has chosen his nickname and password to access, among others, the special section reserved for Registered Customers. The registered customer has the right to navigate within the Site and to use all Services available from time to time on the Site.
"Guest Customer" means the user who has the right to surf the Site, use the functionality made available to Customer's generalities, without having to register with the Site and therefore not be able to access the Services.
"Consumption Code" means Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, no. 206.
"Content" means all information, videos, images, sounds, music, photographs, software, newsletters (containing useful information that is useful to the Service and is understood to be an integral part of this), Animations, databases, design and content, trademarks, logo, technical solutions adopted, graphic designs, look & feel, structure and any other part already made or to be realized whether they are registered or not, whether or not covered Copyrighted or legally protected, published on the Site or any other material (in any form) or service that is made available through the Site or from Direct CCTV srl to Customers, including information sheets relating to Products or Services, images or descriptions To Products or Services, as well as third party trademarks or logos that are manufacturers or suppliers of Products or Services.
"Contract" means, collectively, these General Terms and Conditions of Sale (including any document referred to in these General Terms and Conditions), any additional terms published on the Site, additional rules, directives, codes of conduct and / or instructions contained on the individual cards Products or, however, published on the Site as well as any Registration Form or Purchase Order issued by the Customer and accepted by Direct cctv srl.
"Business Day" means any calendar day except on Saturdays, Sundays and other days when credit institutions operating in Milan Square are not normally open to the public for the purpose of carrying out their normal business;
"Liberotech store" means the on-line sales shop, published on the Site, called "Liberotech store" and managed by Direct cctv srl.
"Purchase Order" means the order to purchase Products or Services issued by the Customer in accordance with the purchase procedure referred to in Article 4 below.
"Product" means any product sold by Direct CCTV on the Site.
"Direct CCTV" means DIRECT CCTV S.r.l., a sole partner company,. With registered office at Via Romeo Nicola snc, CASORIA, NA, with a share capital of Euro 10,000.00 (ten thousand / 00) i.v., registered in the Register of Companies of Naples, registration number, Tax Code and VAT number no. 05,913,731,211.
"Website" means the website www.liberotech.it
ARTICLE 1 - SUBJECT
1. The contract between Liberotech and the Customer shall be deemed to have been concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Liberotech srl Such acceptance shall be deemed silent unless otherwise communicated to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares that he has read all of the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accepts the General Terms and Payment terms as outlined below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes other than their professional activity), after completing the on-line purchase procedure, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep the present General conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of dlgs 206/2005 mod. Legislative Decree 21/2014 on distance sales.
3. Any Customer's right to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property caused by the failure to accept, even partial, of an order, is excluded.
Territorial scope: Liberotech accepts orders from all over Europe.
4. Customers can only purchase the products in the Liberotech store's electronic catalog at the time of order delivery and can be viewed online at https://www.liberotech.it, as described in the relevant cards informative. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive card of a product may not be perfectly representative of its features but differ according to color, size, and accessories of the product shown in the figure. All purchasing support information (cards, etc.) is to be understood as a simple general information material, not relevant to the actual features of a single product.
5. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the Liberotech store by means of an e-mail response sent to the customer's e-mail address. This confirmation message will include Order Execution Date and Time and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with the Liberotech store. The message replicates all the data entered by the Customer that undertakes to verify its accuracy and promptly notifies any corrections as described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, the Liberotech store guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
7. Cash on Delivery
In the case of a Purchase of a Cash on Delivery (with an extra charge), payment must be made exclusively with cash or other terms as previously agreed.
8. Early Bank Transfer
In the case of payment by Earlier Banking, the Customer's order will be kept committed until receipt of the proof of receipt, to be sent to the Liberotech store (by fax or e-mail) not later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the 'order. Sending as ordered will only be effected upon the actual crediting of the sum due on the Liberotech store c / c, which will be due within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Exceeding these deadlines, the order will automatically be canceled.
The cause of the bank transfer must include:
The reference number of the order;
The date of ordering;
Name and surname of the order manager.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
9. Liberotech store can accept orders with delivery across European territory.
10. For every order made, the Liberotech store issues invoice of the shipped material by sending it by email to the owner of the order, pursuant to art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004 or by attaching it to the shipment. For the issue of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer on the order is true. No invoice variation will be possible after issuing the invoice.
11. Delivery costs are the responsibility of the Customer. Payment of the goods by the customer will be done using the mode chosen on order. Nothing is due more to the customer than the total of the order.
12. No liability can be charged to Liberotech store in case of delays in ordering or delivery of what is ordered.
13. Unless expressly stated by our Customer Service, delivery is intended as a street plan. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
That the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the advance shipping document by e-mail;
That the packaging is intact, not damaged, neither wet nor otherwise altered, even in the closure materials (adhesive tape or metal strips).
In case of doubt the customer is required to accept the shipment with the reserve clause, appending the sign "ACCEPT THE SHIPMENT WITH RESERVE" next to the signature. Any damage or failure to match the number of packages or directions must be immediately disputed To the courier carrying out the delivery. Once you have signed the courier document, the Customer will not be able to challenge any of the external features of the delivery. Any problems regarding the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, as provided in this document.
14. In case of non-withdrawal within 5 working days of the material in stock at the courier's warehouses due to repeated non-delivery to the delivery indicated by the customer on order, the order will automatically be canceled. (There may be shipping charges to the customer)
WHO CAN AND HOW TO ACTIVATE THE SUSPENSION (RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL UNDER DLGS 206/2005 MOD. D.LGS 21/2014)
15. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day the goods were received. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, Customer is required to inform the Liberotech Store of its decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an express statement, such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail (mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +39 0817598886, via Romeo Nicola snc 80026 - casoria (na) italy).
In order to comply with the term of withdrawal, it is sufficient that the Customer sends a notice regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of recess
If the Customer withdraws from this Agreement, all payments made to him in favor of the Liberotech Store will be refunded, ecluding delivery costs without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day we are informed of your decision to terminate this contract. Refunds may be withheld for more than 14 days until the Customer has demonstrated that they have returned the goods or until they have been received by the Liberotech Store, whichever occurs first.
These refunds will be made using the same way of payment used for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed by the Customer; In any case, it will not have to bear any cost as a consequence of such redemption.
The Customer is only responsible for the diminution of the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the goods other than the one required to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
The Customer is required to return the goods or deliver them to Liberotech Store without undue delays and in any case within 14 days of the date on which he has notified us of his withdrawal from this contract. The term is respected if it returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period to the address of Via Romeo Nicola snc 80026 - Casoria (na) italy)
Exclusions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases referred to in article 59 of the Consumption Code:
(A) service contracts after the full performance of the service if the execution is commenced with the express agreement of the consumer and with the acceptance of the loss of the right of withdrawal as a result of the full performance of the contract by the professional;
(B) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market which the trader is unable to control and which may occur during the period of withdrawal;
(C) the supply of tailor-made or clearly customized goods;
(D) the supply of goods likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
(E) the supply of sealed goods which are not liable to be returned for hygienic reasons or relating to the protection of health and were opened after delivery;
(F) the supply of goods which, after their delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably blended with other goods;
(G) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can take place only after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market which can not be controlled by the professional;
(H) contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit by a professional for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, during such a visit, the professional provides services other than those specifically required by the consumer or goods other than the spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to such services or additional goods;
(I) the provision of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that was opened after delivery;
(J) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
(K) contracts concluded at a public auction;
(L) the provision of non-residential housing, carriage of goods, car rental services, catering services or leisure time services where the contract provides for a specific date or period of execution;
(M) the supply of digital content through non-material support if the execution is commenced with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance that in that case he would lose the right of withdrawal.
16. All products sold by Liberotech store are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defective compliance pursuant to DL 24/02. In order to benefit from warranty service, Customer will have to keep the invoice (or DDT) that will be received by e-mail in electronic or PDF format.
17. The conventional manufacturer's warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation contained within the product packaging. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, Customer will be charged any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance as well as shipping costs if Supported by Liberotech store.
18. The 24-month warranty under DL 24/02 applies to the product that has a defect of conformity, provided that the product itself is used properly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the accompanying technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved to the private consumer (a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, or makes a purchase without specifying a VAT code reference in the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, the Liberotech store will provide, without charge to the Customer, the restoration of the product's conformity by repairing, replacing or reducing the price until the contract is terminated. If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a defect of conformity pursuant to DL 24/02, the Customer will be charged any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance as well as the Transport costs if supported by Liberotech.it
19. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival) are only effected if expressly provided by the manufacturer. Replacement or product repair times depend solely on manufacturer's policies.
20. If, for any reason, you are unable to provide a customer with a warranty product (restored or replaced), the Liberotech store may at its own discretion pay back the full amount paid or replaced with a Product of equal or superior characteristics.
21. No damage may be required at Liberotech store for any delays in repairs or replacements.
22. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete with all parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) ; To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, whenever possible, to insert it into a second box; The adhesion of labels or adhesive tapes must be avoided in all cases directly on the original packaging of the product.
23. Any complaint should be addressed to Direct CCTV SRL - LIBEROTECH STORE - Complaint Office - Via Romeo Nicola snc, 80026 Casoria, (NA) or to the email address * [email@example.com] *
24. Personal data will not be used for sending advertising material, promotions, and the like, as this activity must provide express consent of the data controller for this purpose. Such consent must be expressly stated by the holder and can not be considered tacitly granted. Your personal data will only be used to complete the order and will not be granted to third parties. At any time Customer may exercise his / her rights to the data controller in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which, for his convenience, reproduces in full:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003: Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
(A) the origin of the personal data;
B) the purposes and methods of processing;
C) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
D) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
(E) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
(A) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
B) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary for storage in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(C) the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is Reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(A) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
B) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03 Direct cctv srl, owner of the Website www.liberotech.it, informs that:
The data controller is Luigi Magliulo, Direct cctv srl, Via Romeo Nicola snc, 80026 Casoria, (NA)
25. The sales contract between the Customer and the Liberotech store is understood to be concluded in Italy and regulated by the Italian Law. For the settlement of civil and criminal litigation resulting from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his / her municipality of residence; In all other cases, the territorial competence is exclusively that of the Naples Forum.
The Consumer Europe resident in Europe is informed that the European Commission has established an online platform providing an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European Consumer to resolve any disputes concerning sales of goods and As a result, if you are a consumer established in Europe, you can use this platform to resolve any dispute arising out of the online agreement stipulated on this site. The European ODR platform is available at the following Link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr